Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Outfit post & Calendar Girls Makeup

Hellooo Sorry for not doing my outfit post yesterday  :( But...I have a good excuse. I have been working like a crazy person to get my mua (makeup artist) kit ready to work because I have some more projects coming up that I am very excited about. I moved to Nashville in April of this year so I have a LOT, of networking to do! I wanted to take more pictures of the things I bought on black fri. but my bf was getting frustrated with me wanting him to take the pictures over and over until I got one right. Anyway....I still have some good stuff for ya.


I wish I could say I got the cute little boots on black friday but I actually borrowed them for the lotus event. I also found an egyptian cotton sheet set for 12.99 from belk. I absolutely love the silver bird necklace it looks so retro and goes with a ton of stuff! I am extremely picky about the jeans I buy I usually will only buy jeans from guess. I couldn't believe how comfortable and cheap those jeans were..$10 per pair!! I wish I could have post the other outfits but no worries I have plenty of outfit posts coming up. Here are some photos of the Calendar girls that I did the makeup for.


Overall this event was wonderful. I have worked for this company in the past (lotus) and their product taste great! It has a mangoish (that's def. not a word) taste and it mixes well with rum, patron, goose and even champagne. If you are ever in the Nashville area you should try it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment