Monday, January 3, 2011

Preview from Photoshoot!!

Hello Dolls, here is a preview from a photoshoot I worked on before christmas. I absolutely adored the photographer and the model(Chyna) was gorgeously versatile. In these two photos I went with a sutle grayish montone smokey eye.

 You can check some of Kelsey's other work out at www.wynnsphoto.com. I am planning on doing some videos as well with this photographer for my NEW website. (No worries) It's all biz baby, just for my makeup.

 I will have more close ups, posted soon so you guys can see the detail of the makeup a little better. The makeup I used is listed below.

Makeup:

Eyeshadow Mac custom palette
Mac-Retrospeck
Mac-Idol eyes
Mac-Scene (LOVE it) It's a taupe color, very blendable.
Mac-Carbon

Blush
Mac buff

Lips
Revelon- Nude lipgloss





1 comment: