Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Clear the Clutter; Drama Queens and Other Junk I Don't Need

  

Girls who live the life of their dreams don't get there by being dainty and darling. That might mean breaking a few hearts and habits along the way especially the one of apologizing for who you are.

A couple of days ago I made a post about my new years resolutions this year and how I had some different goals than I usually do ever year. I wasn't going to post them but I have been reading all the other bloggers resolutions today so I'm in the mood to share :) lucky you.

1. Stress less, instead of worrying abt. things I can't change, I am going to be grateful for the blessings.
2. Learn how to make homeade bread (without a breadmaker)
3. Visit the art museum dowtown
4. Teach myself balance, through yoga

5. Take an awesome vacation like bahamas or hawaii
6. Be able to have a complete conversation with my bf's mom in Romanian
7. Take vitamins everyday
8. Wear my seatbelt ha ha we have already discussed this one
9. Wake up earlier and enjoy the day without rushing
10. Clear the clutter out of my life, drama queens & other junk I don't need

11. Actually read my bible sometimes
12. Stop using the words, I'm sorry. When most of the time I'm really not.
13.  Learn how to forgive someone who wronged me in a terrible way.
14. And of course, I can't forget! Be more active, start running again
15. Over the course of 2011 cut out majority of White enriched-bleach flour, high fructose corn syrup, and many other preservatives and additives that are crap for my body
16. Drink drink drink H20
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment